We are excited to create an unforgettable summer tennis experience for your children!
Our programming offers instruction for all levels of play as well as age appropriate competitive experiences.
Goals of the Program
- For children to learn, love, and play the sport of tennis
- Our learning environment promotes, respect, sportsmanship, challenge, and growth.
- To integrate the value of teamwork with individual development goals
- To provide a supportive, safe, fun, and dynamic environment for practice and competitive play
- To use skill based development in game based training
2019 JR. TENNIS PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE
Please note: We have added Fridays as a match play/rain make up day. Rained-out days are not guaranteed to be made up but we will certainly try to make up missed classes when possible.
Match Play Days/Events will be arranged with other clubs and teams periodically throughout the summer.
Sibling and multiweek discounts available. E-mail Errol for your appropriate code. This must be done before signing up!
PLEASE NOTE: PER WEEK RATES INCREASE FROM JUNE 17
(CLICK ON THE APPROPRIATE REGISTRATION LINK BELOW)
Be sure to also check out our Summer Camp options for kids ages 5-10 2019 Summer Camp.
To receive the USTA VT Tennis Newsletter CLICK HERE!
JUNIOR TEAM TENNIS (JTT) (schedule to be announced)
Full match season commitment required!
12U intermediate -
14U intermediate -
18U intermediate -
Junior Tennis SAVE THE DATES: End of Summer Tournament & Awards (Schedule to be announced)