We are excited to create an unforgettable summer tennis experience for your children!
Our programming offers instruction for all levels of play as well as age appropriate competitive experiences.
Goals of the Program
- For children to learn, love, and play the sport of tennis
- Our learning environment promotes, respect, sportsmanship, challenge, and growth.
- To integrate the value of teamwork with individual development goals
- To provide a supportive, safe, fun, and dynamic environment for practice and competitive play
- To use skill based development in game based training
2019 JR. TENNIS PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE (coming soon)
Please note: We have added extra days of programming for most of the categories below. FULL SEASON prices below are available when pre-paying for the full 7 week duration (6/18-8/2). You may also pay PER CLASS or pre-pay PER WEEK (If available). Rained-out days are not guaranteed to be made up but we will certainly try to make up missed classes when possible.
Match Play Days/Events will be arranged with other clubs and teams periodically throughout the summer.
JUNIOR TEAM TENNIS (JTT)
Full match season commitment required!
12U intermediate -
14U intermediate -
18U intermediate -
Please notice our Jr Tennis Match Play days have changed to be a part of the USTA Junior Tennis Team Match Play schedule. BTC will offer USTA Jr Tennis Team enrollment and participation in the VERMONT STATE TOURNAMENT! Our U12 Team won the VT State Tournament in 2015 & 2016 and the U14 won in 2016. We look forward to reaching that goal again!
Junior Tennis SAVE THE DATES: End of Summer Tournament & Awards